CBD oil is rapidly becoming a popular self-care alternative especially during uncertain times like Covid. CBD users have numerous options to choose from vaping products like vape pens, CBD cartridges, vape kits, etc. The CBD oil products are on a rise in recent years in the UK therefore choosing the best can be a difficult task. The CBD products are available in stores in UK high street and online options are also prominent.
CBD is legal in the UK as per prevailing laws and regulations. Stores need to acquire a license to sell CBD as a medicine. They have to qualify for a strict and expensive process to earn a medical license. CBD which contains a high tetrahydrocannabinol content of THC is still illegal in the UK. Sativex which contains a mix of THC and CBD is an exception. It is used for the treatment of sclerosis and has been approved for use in the UK. Although CBD can be sold as a food or wellness supplement which is still useful for medicinal purposes. This also helps avoid restrictions and regulations on selling CBD.
Points to consider when buying CBD products in the UK
It is important to check the quality and certification of a product one plans to buy. Most importantly, one should be cautious to avoid poor quality, fake, and extremely cheap CBD products which can prove to be harmful to one’s health. Therefore, keep the following points in mind before buying CBD and avoid potential risks.
- Check whether CBD company has submitted their batches to third-party labs to certify the precise amount of cannabinoid in the product. It is the responsibility of the brands to make the test results available to anyone purchasing their products.
- Go through the percentage of THC used in the product. It should not be more than 0.2% otherwise it would against the UK regulations.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction which is largely considered the cleanest, purest, non-toxic, and most proficient method of extracting CBD. But it can be the reason for the hiked price of the product.
- Hemp, a type of cannabis plant like any other plant should be cultivated in contaminant-free soil. Toxins, metals, and minerals present in the soil can be harmful to the plant and the user. Make sure to search the cultivation process that a brand practices while buying the CBD.
- Always make a habit of researching the brand chosen. Read reviews posted by customers, magazines, or newspapers. Look carefully at the brand and its reputation.
- Know about the metal used in products like a vape pen. Low-quality metals used can be toxic when used to vapor the liquid, it can cause metal poisoning to the customer. Be careful!
- Never hesitate! Contact the customer service number, mail, chat that is available on their website. Ask any queries or information regarding metals used, the extraction process, policy, etc. that needs clarification.
Some of the best CBD oil that one can buy is Endoca Raw CBD Oil, Healthspan High Strength CBD Oil Drops, MedTerra CBD Oil, Blessed CBD Oil, etc. Similarly, some of the known vape pens are SERIES-S17, Titan X 2021, and Apollo Ohm-Go.