If you are a fitness freak, then buying an Apple watch is a great idea. Wearing an Apple watch helps you to keep track of your activities. It is the ultimate device which can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Not only that, an Apple watch can also be the perfect accessory that helps you to send and receive calls, send messages, use apps and do a variety of other things. So, if you want to workout on a regular basis, then this watch can be your perfect partner. Did you get a brand new Apple Watch? Are you looking for the new DND feature? But can’t find it? Then in this blog we are going to discuss all about it.
From WatchOS 4, an Apple Watch can silent all notifications automatically. Just wear the watch on your wrist, whenever your workout session starts the DND turns on. As soon as the workout session ends, the DND turns off. This feature is very useful for almost everyone who is looking for a peaceful workout session. So, from now you can keep out all the noise when you workout and grind even harder from now!
This cool Apple Watch capability, called Workout Do Not Disturb, is supported on watchOS 4 and up. The feature comes very handy and can be really helpful to many. Here’s how to quickly enable it with just a few taps.
How to Use Workout Do Not Disturb?
Apple has named this feature as Workout Do Not Disturb. It is supported on the WatchOS 4 or above and can be paired easily with your iPhone. You’ll find that by default the DND is disabled and it has to be turned on manually. So, how do you turn it on? Here are the steps that you have to follow in order to use DND –
- Open the companion iWatch app on the iPhone you have paired your watch with beforehand.
- Once the app is paired with the iPhone, tap on the My Watch tab that is present at the bottom of the app.
- Then, tap on the General button and it will show you the Do Not Disturb option which you have to click on.
- Now, slide the Workout Do Not Disturb and turn on the feature.
We can see how you can turn on the DND from your iPhone and now here are the steps for turning it on directly from the Apple Watch –
- Open the settings of your Apple Watch and find the DND option
- Tap on the Do Not Disturb option and scroll to the very bottom
- Just like you did on your phone, turn on the slider for Workout DND
As soon as you can turn on the DND feature, it will enable the watch to silent all the incoming notifications for messages, calls, etc. Get yourself one of the apple watch bands series 4 and start working out in peace from now!